This Notice describes the way in which we collect and use the personal data that you provide us, which use will be necessary, appropriate and relevant in relation to the specific purposes set forth in this document.
It also describes what type of data they are and what options you have to limit the use of said data, as well as the procedure to exercise your ARCO rights, in compliance with the principles of Legality, Consent, Quality, Information, Purpose, Loyalty, Proportionality and Responsibility. that the law establishes.
SERGIO CARLOS LARRONDO MEDINA (DURATEX), residing at AVENIDA CONVENTO DE SANTA MONICA NO. 79, COLONIA JARDINES DE SANTA MONICA TLALNEPANTLA, MEXICO 54050 México is responsible for the treatment (use) of your Personal Data.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
· Provide the requested products.
· Respond to your information, attention and service requirements.
· Evaluate the quality of the service we provide.
· Records file and record of the contractual relationship for monitoring future services. Financial management, billing and collection.
Additionally, your personal data may be used to:
· Promotion and marketing of products and services.
· Offer you new products and services tailored to your interests and needs.
· Notify you about new services or products that are related to those already contracted or acquired. Newsletters and communications about our organization.
For the purposes indicated above we can collect your personal data in different ways:
· When you visit our website or use our online services.
· When we obtain information through other sources of public access that are permitted by law (telephone or labor directories, websites, etc.).
Personal data we collect:
· Contact information (Name, Email, Address, Telephone, Mobile, Fax)
· Financial information and payment methods (credit card, debit card, checks)
· Tax Information (RFC, Billing Address).
· Credentials to access online services (username and password).
A cookie is information that a website stores on your computer through the use of an internet browser or browser. A cookie allows websites to record your internet browsing activities - such as what pages and content you were looking at, when you visited them, what you searched for, and if you clicked on a resource. The data collected by cookies can be combined to create a profile of your internet activities.
Type of browser and operating system, Internet pages consulted, origin of the visit, access IP address, time spent on our site, among other statistical data.
To review the settings and, if necessary, disable them, use the ‘Help’ (Help) tab, or look under Tools ’(Tools) for the settings of‘ Options ’(Options) or‘ Privacy ’(Privacy) of your browser. From there, you can delete cookies, or control in which case you allow them to be installed. There are some browsers that allow you to install add-on software tools to block, eliminate or control cookies. And generally, security programs include options to facilitate the control of cookies.
You have a constitutional right to Access and know the personal data that we possess and the details of the treatment and use thereof, as well as to Rectify and correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; Cancel and delete them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, or that they are being used for purposes not authorized by you or the legal or service relationship has ended, or, Oppose the treatment of the same for specific purposes.
The mechanisms implemented for the exercise of your ARCO Rights, as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the Holder's Rights section (10) located in this same document.
If you do not wish to receive messages from us that are not essential to fulfill the stated purposes, the mechanisms implemented for this, as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the Owner's Rights section (10) located in this same document.
If you wish to revoke the consent that you gave us for the use of your personal data, the mechanisms implemented for this as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the Owner's Rights section (10) located in this same document.
Below we inform you that the following transfers do not require your consent, but the law requires that you be informed.
In this sense, your personal data may be shared to:
· Companies of the same group of the person in charge that operates under the same internal processes and policies. (Holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchises), to comply with the legal relationship acquired with the Owner).
We inform you that SERGIO CARLOS LARRONDO MEDINA does not make transfers of personal data.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time, to deal with legislative changes, internal policies or new requirements to fulfill the intended purposes. These modifications will be available to the Holders at the web address: www.duratex.com.mx
SERGIO CARLOS LARRONDO MEDINA has implemented the following procedure for the Exercise of Rights of the Owner regarding his Personal Data
1. Request to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org the corresponding Format (ARCO, revoke consent, limit use, refusal of transfer).
2. Carefully read the requirements and indications described in the format.
3. Send the complete application to the email: email@example.com
4. Confirm receipt of your request to the phone: 5553702079
If after having exercised your Data Protection Rights before SERGIO CARLOS LARRONDO MEDINA through the mechanisms established in this Privacy Notice, you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by some conduct or omission on our part; or you have evidence that in the treatment of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the LFPDPPP, we invite you to contact us again to exhaust all internal procedures in order to fully satisfy your request. If this is not the case, you may file the corresponding complaint with the INAI. For more information visit: www.inai.org.mx